GIVE-AWAY WINNER: Drumroll please….and the winner (via random.org) of the Hello Gorgeous Charm Pack is KENNA!! Congrats darlin’!! Please email your address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll drop the charm pack in the mail tomorrow. So excited to see what you create! Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for another fun giveaway next week!!
Quilt Market wrapped up today, and what a blast we had! I feel so very fortunate to have been able to attend…
and it be within driving distance. Yay, Houston! My mom, sister and I made a girls’ trip out of it and
had a great time. I met so many wonderful people, and seeing Team Windham was fabulous, as always!
I’m so very excited for Hello Gorgeous to land in stores this March and see what all you creative people out there make with this collection.
I thought I’d share a few images I snapped of my little corner in the Windham Booth. The first image is of Erin Schlosser of Schlosser Designs and I…she’s the sweet, lovely lady who made many of the beautiful projects for the booth. She’s working on writing up the sewing patterns, and those will be for sell soon!! Also, I snapped a picture of Erin and her mother holding up the beautiful Picture Perfect quilt that Erin designed and pieced. It was a dynamite hit!
Also, I want to give a huge thank you to John Kubiniec of Big Rig Quliting. He took my sketch of the Rose Petal Rumba quilt (the one hanging on the wall in the photos) and then made the actual quilt
without a pattern. It’s absolutely beautiful!
Lastly, several lovely people showed up for the charm-pack giveaway, but I know some of you fabulous peeps weren’t there…so I wanted to offer up a Hello Gorgeous charm-pack, a 5″ x 5″ square of each print in my collection. I was only able to snag one of these little bundles of gorgeousness, but it’s your’s for the taking. There are several ways to enter…the more you do, the better your chance…and seriously folks, not many people read my blog (yet ), so your odds are pretty good. Everyone is welcome to enter!
CHARM PACK GIVE-AWAY
Ways to enter:
1) Like my Iza Pearl Design Facebook page, and then comment on my blog that you did so
2) Comment on my blog with what you’d make with the Hello Gorgeous charm pack or how you would use it (non-sewing crafts welcome as well!)
3) Share the link to my Iza Pearl blog on your Facebook Page, and then comment on my blog that you did so
4) Ask your friends to “Like” my Iza Pearl Design Facebook page, and then each of you comment separately with what you think your friend should make with the charm pack. Be sure to leave your friends’ first name and last name initial. (EX: My friend Shawnna G. liked the Iza Pearl Facebook page, and I think she should make a quilted coaster set…for me!! )
5) Head on over to my Pinterest board, Hello Gorgeous for Windham Fabrics, and re-pin your favorite Hello Gorgeous project (or two or three). Then leave a comment on the blog letting me know which project(s) you pinned.
Winner will be chosen by random.org. and announced on 11.01.12 at 8:00pm.
This delicious charm pack could be your’s!! Ready, set, go enter….